Welcome to the help centre, the place to find all the latest information regarding our extraordinary product range. If you need any assistance try one of our helpful guides! If you cannot find what you are looking for you are always welcome to give us a call or send us message!
Looking for a manual? Select from the available drop down
WILKS-USA Pressure Washers
I’ve Just received my pressure washer, how do I set this up?
- Fill up Engine all the way to the top with oil ( 10W40 )
- Put 150ml Oil in the Pump
- Remove black shipping plug and replace with Red Breather Plug
- Make sure you Run on a flat Surface
My Pressure Will Not Start!
- Ensure oil levels are topped up to the threads where the dipstick is
- Ensure earth is attached correctly
- Hold trigger on gun whilst starting to relieve pressure on the engine
How do I change the pressure on my washer?
- The pressure on all models is varied by changing the provided nozzles
How do I draw detergent?
- Ensure that the shorter hose is in use
- Ensure that the detergent nozzle is attached
- Ensure the tank is sufficiently filled with detergent
My pressure washer has no pressure!
- Make sure you have a Nozzle attached to the Gun
- Are there any leaks?
- Tension Screw and spring may be adjusted ( Caution, this is factory set – Quarter turn at a time )
- Unwind the Hose from the Reel. This may cause loss in Pressure.
- White Valves have come loose
Looking For A Manual? (Click to download)
Why is my winch making a clicking sound?
- Not enough power to the Winch so the relays are not engaging.
- Check wiring is correct and intact
My remotes are not working!
- Does the wired remote work?
- Are the remotes turned on and making a clicking sound from the control box
- If you open up the control box there will be a code labeled, does the code match the remote
Looking for a manual? (Click to download)
Choosing the correct Welder:
Röhr Welders offer everyday solutions for a variety of welding needs. Choosing is easy with our guides and product details.
Different materials require a certain type of weld. Some of our machines will do it all whilst others specialise
Materials and thickness define the amount of power you require. As a rule of thumb, the higher the better
MIG (GMAW) – METAL INERT GAS
Uses an inert gas shroud around a continuously-fed reel filament to melt and join surfaces.
Faster than TIG, suitable for most welding applications
- Most Domestic Uses
TIG (GTAW) – TUNGSTEN INERT GAS
Uses a tungsten filament rod with inert gas shroud to melt and join surfaces.
Produces a strong and higher quality weld than MIG.
- Stainless Steel
- Thinner Metals
- Fine Joinery
MAG (GMAW) – METAL ACTIVE GAS
Reacts with the weld to produce less spatter or burn-in.
- Steels (non-Alloy)
- High Strength Joins
- Aluminium & Other Steels
MMA (ARC/SMAW) – MANUAL METAL ARC
Traditional welding technique using a flux core.
Simple vs alternatives, quick to learn
- Steels (non-Alloy)
- Can be used for Aluminium, Copper etc
IGBT – INSULATED GATE BI-POLAR TRANSISTOR
Most recent technology using capacitors
Stores high voltages for steady release
- Multi Purpose TIG/MIG
- Micor Controlled Current
- Highly Efficient
INVERTER – ALTERS INPUT POWER FOR DESIRED USE
Rectifies AC to DC
- Controllable Output 0-100%
- Lower Power Consumption
- Highly Portable
Choosing the correct welding machine can be a daunting process. The task in hand should define the product you require but also consider additional uses which you may encounter in the future. More capable machines offer greater flexibility with materials and offer more control whilst a more basic welder will produce the desired results for a known task.
Please note the welding machines are not supplied with consumable components such as wire or gas.
Air Free Vinyl Wrap Fitting Instructions
You may find that rolled up vinyl will creep on the backing paper leaving a bubble this may be worse in cold weather and is normal and will not damage the vinyl or dry the adhesive.
“Do not attempt to install this vinyl outdoors or in temperatures below 16c/60f as the vinyl becomes brittle, is likely to tear, will not adhere properly and you are unlikely to obtain satisfactory results. Equally if you have brought you vehicle/cycle indoors for fitting, allow the prepared area to warm above the guide temperatures.”
- Keep your working area dirt, dust and wind free.
- The surface to be covered should be thoroughly cleaned with detergent and rinsed with water. All traces of dirt, polish and paint/plastic restorer should be completely removed. It is recommended that surgical spirits is used to clean surfaces that have previously been polished or oiled. As the success of the vinyl adhering to a surface is dependent on surface preparation, no warranty is given in this regard especially with car interiors as restorers applied years before can be absorbed into vinyl’s, plastics etc. and cannot be removed by cleaning.
- If uncertain that your surface is properly clean and will accept the adhesive, test the area by sticking a small sample of vinyl to the area of concern, this vinyl can be reapplied many times, you can test several areas with the same sample.
- Prepare the vinyl and cut enough to cover the surface allowing a little to overlap.
- After cutting the vinyl to fit the surface that will be wrapped, peel off the backing starting from the corner. Ask someone to help if you can’t peel it off by yourself.
- Centre the piece over the surface to be wrapped and apply the vinyl. Use a vinyl burnisher or another tool such as a rubber tile grout applicator to smooth out any bubbles. (Remember that you can lift and re-fit the vinyl without compromising the adhesive integrity of the vinyl.
- Use a crafting knife, cut off excess vinyl taking care not to cut into the covered surface.
- Should you need to go over edges, the vinyl will need to have at least a 12mm over-edge.
- Smooth down and heat all the edges using a heat gun once the excess vinyl is removed and the surface has been wrapped. This will improve the placement and the adhesion of the vinyl and make it more pliable. Refrain from overheating it as this will damage the vinyl and possibly the surface being covered.
- On some of the plain gloss vinyl’s it may be necessary to remove a clear protective layer after application
There are many demonstrations of this process on line and you are well advised to take a look at a few of these before starting, take special note of how the vinyl is fitted to contours where a little stretching of the vinyl is required. It is an easy process providing a little research is done prior to starting and patience is exercised.
Although this product has been extensively tested to be safe on all surfaces, you are advised to test a small piece of this vinyl on a discreet area before commencing the application.
WE AT UNION-MART-UK THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR PURCHASE. YOU MAY FIND THAT YOUR ITEM HAS SOME AIR BUBBLES/WAVES WHEN UNWRAPPED. THIS IS BECAUSE IN VARYING WEATHER CONDITIONS THE VINYL AND BACKING CONTRACT AND EXPAND AT DIFFERENT RATES.
THIS IS UNFORTUNATELY UNAVOIDABLE AND CAN OCCUR DURING TRANSIT REGARDLESS OF HOW IT IS PACKED, ROLLED IN A TUBE OR LAYERED IN A BOX – YOUR ITEM IS NOT DAMAGED.
THESE BUBBLES/WAVES CAN BE SMOOTHED OUT ON THE BACKING BY USING A SQUEEGEE OR APPLIED AS SUCH. THE ADHESION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNAFFECTED. REMEMBER TO USE A HEAT SOURCE DURING APPLICATION FOR BEST RESULTS; IT HELPS TO ACTIVATE THE ADHESIVE. SEE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FURTHER FITTING TIPS.
PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER?
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order, please contact us via the eBay messaging system, rather than leaving negative feedback or opening a case. We always endeavor to resolve any problems or answer any queries you may have.
As this film is very thin and delicate, you may find slight creases appearing due to handling. This is not normally a problem as most creasing will disappear during installation. You can also use a heatgun or hairdryer after the backing has been removed to assist in removal.
Tools required: Window Cleaning Solution, 1 x Lint Free Cloth, 1 x Craft Knife, 1 x Felt Edged Squeegee, 1 x Spray Bottle with 1 drop Johnsons Baby Shampoo mixed with water, and sticky tape.
- It is always preferable to install with the help of another person
- Always install on the inside of a window
- Ensure that the window being tinted is clean, take your time doing this as once you apply the film, there is no going back.
- Cut your film slightly larger than the window
- Spray soapy solution on the window
- Before removing the backing, wet fingers to avoid fingerprints on the adhesive
- Attach sticky tape to top corner of the mirror side and peel back the backing film. Then remove entire backing film
- Spray adhesive with soapy solution as you are removing the backing
- Apply to window.
- Using squeegee, remove all air bubbles. Bubbles are easier seen from the mirror side.
- Trim the film using the craft knife, to fit the window.
In colder conditions, please be careful when lifting as the window film may be susceptible to tearing
Looking for a spare part? We sell parts directly via our catalogue, but you can search for parts using the search bar located at the top. If you do not know which part you are looking for but know the model you can easily search the model and the list of parts will be listed also!
We now accept most major payment methods! These include the following.
Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal / Cash / Cheque
Once payment / additional postage is cleared your item will be dispatched
If you have any problems and this knowledge doesn’t answer your question then please do give us a call and we would be happy to assist you further.
If you cannot find what you are looking for please visit our FAQ zone where our helpful community members and staff team can answer any questions you may have.
Want an instant response? Use our live chat! Open from 9am to 4:30pm (Weekdays)